Disclosure Statement: We declare that we do not have any competing interest.
Combined effects of exposure to occupational noise and mixed organic solvents on blood pressure in car manufacturing company workers†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 243–251, February 2013
How to Cite
Attarchi, M., Golabadi, M., Labbafinejad, Y. and Mohammadi, S. (2013), Combined effects of exposure to occupational noise and mixed organic solvents on blood pressure in car manufacturing company workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 243–251. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22086
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Deputy for Research at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
This article has been cited by:
- 1Air Pollution from Industrial Swine Operations and Blood Pressure of Neighboring Residents, Environmental Health Perspectives, 2012, 121, 1, 92