Disclosure Statement: We declare that we do not have any competing interest.
Combined effects of exposure to occupational noise and mixed organic solvents on blood pressure in car manufacturing company workers†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 243–251, February 2013
How to Cite
Attarchi, M., Golabadi, M., Labbafinejad, Y. and Mohammadi, S. (2013), Combined effects of exposure to occupational noise and mixed organic solvents on blood pressure in car manufacturing company workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 243–251. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22086
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Deputy for Research at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.