Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 252–257, February 2013
How to Cite
Hosgood, H. D., Zhang, L., Tang, X., Vermeulen, R., Hao, Z., Shen, M., Qiu, C., Ge, Y., Hua, M., Ji, Z., Li, S., Xiong, J., Reiss, B., Liu, S., Xin, K. X., Azuma, M., Xie, Y., Freeman, L. B., Ruan, X., Guo, W., Galvan, N., Blair, A., Li, L., Huang, H., Smith, M. T., Rothman, N. and Lan, Q. (2013), Occupational exposure to formaldehyde and alterations in lymphocyte subsets. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 252–257. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22088
Nathaniel Rothman and Qing Lan have contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: P42ES04705, R01ES017452
- Northern California Center for Occupational and Environmental Health
- Department of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: 2007A050100004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.