Disclosure Statement: The authors do not have any conflicts of interest.
Age in relation to worker compensation costs in the construction industry†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 356–366, March 2013
How to Cite
Schwatka, N. V., Butler, L. M. and Rosecrance, J. C. (2013), Age in relation to worker compensation costs in the construction industry. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 356–366. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22093
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- The Center for Construction Research and Training (CPWR)/National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: OH009762
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)/NIOSH Mountain and Plains Education and Research Center. Grant Number: T42OH009229-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!