Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Job strain and heart rate variability in resident physicians within a general hospital†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 2
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 38–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Hernández-Gaytan, S. I., Rothenberg, S. J., Landsbergis, P., Becerril, L. C., De León-León, G., Collins, S. M. and Díaz-Vásquez, F. J. (2013), Job strain and heart rate variability in resident physicians within a general hospital. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 38–48. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22098
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Irving J. Selikoff International Scholar of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Grant Number: D43TW000640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.