Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Workdays lost due to occupational injuries among young workers in Brazil†
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 917–925, October 2012
How to Cite
Santana, V. S., Villaveces, A., Bangdiwala, S. I., Runyan, C. W. and Albuquerque-Oliveira, P. R. (2012), Workdays lost due to occupational injuries among young workers in Brazil. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 917–925. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22099
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- National Council of Scientific and Technologic Development of Brazil, CNPq. Grant Number: 301533/2008-3
- Health Ministry, Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: DECIT 400896/2005–6
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Grant Number: R149 CE000196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.