Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Employer, use of personal protective equipment, and work safety climate: Latino poultry processing workers†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 180–188, February 2013
How to Cite
Arcury, T. A., Grzywacz, J. G., Anderson, A. M., Mora, D. C., Carrillo, L., Chen, H. and Quandt, S. A. (2013), Employer, use of personal protective equipment, and work safety climate: Latino poultry processing workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22101
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01-OH009251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.