Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
All-cause mortality and cancer incidence among adults exposed to blue asbestos during childhood†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 133–145, February 2013
How to Cite
Reid, A., Franklin, P., Olsen, N., Sleith, J., Samuel, L., Aboagye-Sarfo, P., de Klerk, N. and Musk, A.W. (2013), All-cause mortality and cancer incidence among adults exposed to blue asbestos during childhood. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 133–145. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22103
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 634458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.