Older farmers and machinery exposure—cause for concern?
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1044–1050, November 2012
How to Cite
Voaklander, D., Day, L., Dosman, J., Hagel, L. and Pickett, W. (2012), Older farmers and machinery exposure—cause for concern?. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1044–1050. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22111
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 200503MOP-145294-PUB-CCAA-56847
- Canadian Centre for Health and Safety in Agriculture. Grant Number: CDA-66151
- Senior Research Fellowship from the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 236880
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessing the Implications of Contradictory Farm Exposure Data in an Aging Rural Population, Journal of Agromedicine, 2014, 19, 3, 258, , , , , ,