Permanent address from October 2012: Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia, Depok 16424, Indonesia.
Prevalence of low back symptoms and its consequences in relation to occupational group
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 576–589, May 2013
How to Cite
Widanarko, B., Legg, S., Stevenson, M., Devereux, J. and Jones, G. (2013), Prevalence of low back symptoms and its consequences in relation to occupational group. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 576–589. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22116
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education, Indonesia
- School of Management, College of Business, Massey University, New Zealand
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interaction between physical and psychosocial work risk factors for low back symptoms and its consequences amongst Indonesian coal mining workers, Applied Ergonomics, 2014,, , , ,