Permanent address from October 2012: Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia, Depok 16424, Indonesia.
Prevalence of low back symptoms and its consequences in relation to occupational group
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 576–589, May 2013
How to Cite
Widanarko, B., Legg, S., Stevenson, M., Devereux, J. and Jones, G. (2013), Prevalence of low back symptoms and its consequences in relation to occupational group. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 576–589. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22116
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education, Indonesia
- School of Management, College of Business, Massey University, New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.