Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Agricultural work and chronic musculoskeletal pain among latino farm workers: The MICASA study†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 216–225, February 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, H., McCurdy, S. A., Stoecklin-Marois, M. T., Li, C.-S. and Schenker, M. B. (2013), Agricultural work and chronic musculoskeletal pain among latino farm workers: The MICASA study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 216–225. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22118
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Numbers: #2U50OH007550, 1R01OH009293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.