Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
The effect of occupational exposure to benzo[a]pyrene on neurobehavioral function in coke oven workers†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 347–355, March 2013
How to Cite
Qiu, C., Peng, B., Cheng, S., Xia, Y. and Tu, B. (2013), The effect of occupational exposure to benzo[a]pyrene on neurobehavioral function in coke oven workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 347–355. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22119
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81041077
This article has been cited by:
- 1Subchronic Oral Administration of Benzo[a]pyrene Impairs Motor and Cognitive Behavior and Modulates S100B Levels and MAPKs in Rats, Neurochemical Research, 2014, 39, 4, 731, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Exclusive prenatal exposure to a 16 PAH mixture does not impact anxiety-related behaviours and regional brain metabolism in adult male rats: A role for the period of exposure in the modulation of PAH neurotoxicity, Toxicology Letters, 2013, 221, 1, 40, , , , , ,