Disclosure Statement: Dr. Hashimoto is employed by Partners HealthCare System, and the two studied hospitals are Partners hospitals. There are no other possible conflicts of interest to report.
Association between work–family conflict and musculoskeletal pain among hospital patient care workers†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 488–495, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-S., Okechukwu, C. A., Buxton, O. M., Dennerlein, J. T., Boden, L. I., Hashimoto, D. M. and Sorensen, G. (2013), Association between work–family conflict and musculoskeletal pain among hospital patient care workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 488–495. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22120
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: U19 OH008861
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL107240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.