Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, nor the National Center for Health Statistics.
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 660–669, June 2013
How to Cite
Alterman, T., Luckhaupt, S. E., Dahlhamer, J. M., Ward, B. W. and Calvert, G. M. (2013), Job insecurity, work-family imbalance, and hostile work environment: Prevalence data from the 2010 National Health Interview Survey. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 660–669. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22123
Competing interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- US Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!