Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Allergic asthma caused by exposure to bacterial alpha-amylase termamyl®†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 378–380, March 2013
How to Cite
Baur, X., Budnik, L. T. and von Kirchbach, G. (2013), Allergic asthma caused by exposure to bacterial alpha-amylase termamyl®. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 378–380. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22124
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1New causes of immunologic occupational asthma, 2012–2014, Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2015, 15, 2, 117,
- 2Occupational allergic bronchial asthma induced by Lallzyme EX-V, an enzymatic blend sourced from Aspergillus niger used as additive in the wine industry, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2015, 72, 3, 237, , , , ,
- 3Occupational Asthma: An Overview, Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 2014, 14, 5, ,
- 4Contact Urticaria Syndrome, 2014,, ,