Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Prevalence of epicondylitis, rotator cuff syndrome, and low back pain in latino poultry workers and manual laborers†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 226–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Rosenbaum, D. A., Grzywacz, J. G., Chen, H., Arcury, T. A., Schulz, M. R., Blocker, J. N., Mora, D. C. and Quandt, S. A. (2013), Prevalence of epicondylitis, rotator cuff syndrome, and low back pain in latino poultry workers and manual laborers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 226–234. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22127
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Centers for Disease Control, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH009251
This article has been cited by:
- 1Employer Differences in Upper-Body Musculoskeletal Disorders and Pain Among Immigrant Latino Poultry Processing Workers, Journal of Agromedicine, 2014, 19, 4, 384, , , , ,
- 3Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among immigrant Latino farmworkers and non-farmworkers in North Carolina, Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health, 2014, 00, , , , , ,
- 4The Effects of Work Organization on the Health of Immigrant Manual Workers: A Longitudinal Analysis, Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health, 2014, 00, , , , , ,