This article represents the work product of employees of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). However, the statements, opinions or conclusions contained herein do not necessarily represent official statements, opinions or conclusions of the Agencies or the United States Government.
International environmental and occupational health: From individual scientists to networked science Hubs†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Published in 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1069–1077, December 2012
How to Cite
Rosenthal, J., Jessup, C., Felknor, S., Humble, M., Bader, F. and Bridbord, K. (2012), International environmental and occupational health: From individual scientists to networked science Hubs. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1069–1077. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22130
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.