This work was performed at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with intramural funding. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention.
Letter To The Editor
Flu-like illness among workers at a soy processing plant
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 520–521, May 2013
How to Cite
Cummings, K. J., Gaughan, D. M., Green, B. J. and Beezhold, D. H. (2013), Flu-like illness among workers at a soy processing plant. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 520–521. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22131
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.