Disclosure statement: There is no conflict of interest to report.
Personal service assistance: Musculoskeletal disorders and injuries in consumer-directed home care†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 454–468, April 2013
How to Cite
Faucett, J., Kang, T. and Newcomer, R. (2013), Personal service assistance: Musculoskeletal disorders and injuries in consumer-directed home care. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 454–468. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22133
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH008759-01A1
- National Institute for Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133B031102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.