Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Twenty years of work-related injury and illness among union carpenters in Washington State†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 381–388, April 2013
How to Cite
McCoy, A. J., Kucera, K. L., Schoenfisch, A. L., Silverstein, B. A. and Lipscomb, H. J. (2013), Twenty years of work-related injury and illness among union carpenters in Washington State. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 381–388. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22134
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 1 U600H009761-1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Age-related injury and compensation claim rates in heavy industry, Occupational Medicine, 2014, 64, 2, 95, , , , ,
- 5Work-Related Injuries Involving a Hand or Fingers Among Union Carpenters in Washington State, 1989 to 2008, Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2013, 55, 7, 832, , ,