Wei-Te Wu and Yoa-Hua Lu are co-first authors.
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 701–708, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W.-T., Lu, Y.-H., Lin, Y.-J., Yang, Y.-H., Shiue, H.-S., Hsu, J.-H., Li, C.-Y., Yang, C.-Y., Liou, S.-H. and Wu, T.-N. (2013), Mortality among shipbreaking workers in Taiwan—A retrospective cohort study from 1985 to 2008. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 701–708. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22135
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Taipei, Taiwan. Grant Number: IOSH 98-M-507
- Division of Environmental Health and Occupational Medicine, National Health Research Institutes, Miaoli County, Taiwan. Grant Number: EO-101-PP-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.