Michigan BRFSS Coordinator.
Letter to the Editor
Prevalence of work-related dermatitis in the working population
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 125–126, January 2014
How to Cite
Rosenman, K. D. and Fussman, C. (2014), Prevalence of work-related dermatitis in the working population. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 125–126. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22136
The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.