Michigan BRFSS Coordinator.
Letter to the Editor
Prevalence of work-related dermatitis in the working population
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 125–126, January 2014
How to Cite
Rosenman, K. D. and Fussman, C. (2014), Prevalence of work-related dermatitis in the working population. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 125–126. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22136
The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- 2002. Occupational injury and illness surveillance: Conceptual filters explain underreporting. Am J Public Health 92:1421–1429. , , .
- 2007. Proportion of Workers Who Were Work-Injured and Payment by Workers' Compensation Systems—10 States, 2007. MMWR 59:897–900. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2012. Multi-source surveillance system for work-related burns. J Occup Env Med 54:642–647. , .
- 2012. Prevalence of dermatitis in the working population, United States, 2010 National Health Interview Survey. Am J Ind Med DOI:1002/ajim.22080 , , , , , , , , .
- 2010. Prevalence of Work-Related Asthma in Michigan, Minnesota and Oregon. J Asthma 47:156–161. , , , , , , .
- 2008. Prevalence of hearing loss and work-related noise induced hearing loss in Michigan. J Occup Env Med 50:72–79. , , .