An economic analysis of a safe resident handling program in nursing homes†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 469–478, April 2013
How to Cite
Lahiri, S., Latif, S., Punnett, L. and the ProCare Research Team (2013), An economic analysis of a safe resident handling program in nursing homes. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 469–478. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22139
I, Supriya Lahiri, worked on this project as Co- Investigator (supported by the U19-OH008857/NIOSH Grant) with Laura Punnett, Principal Investigator. I am a full professor with tenure at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, and have no financial or commercial interests including consultation, investments, stock equity, ownership, stock options, patent licensing arrangement, or payment for conducting or publicizing the study. I was responsible for the economic analysis of the Safe Resident Handling Program in Nursing Homes.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: U19-OH008857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.