Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
The epidemiology of cancer among police officers†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 439–453, April 2013
How to Cite
Wirth, M., Vena, J. E., Smith, E. K., Bauer, S. E., Violanti, J. and Burch, J. (2013), The epidemiology of cancer among police officers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 439–453. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22145
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: T32-5R18CE001240
- Georgia Cancer Coalition
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association of a Dietary Inflammatory Index With Inflammatory Indices and Metabolic Syndrome Among Police Officers, Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2014, 56, 9, 986, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,