Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
The epidemiology of cancer among police officers†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 439–453, April 2013
How to Cite
Wirth, M., Vena, J. E., Smith, E. K., Bauer, S. E., Violanti, J. and Burch, J. (2013), The epidemiology of cancer among police officers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 439–453. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22145
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: T32-5R18CE001240
- Georgia Cancer Coalition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.