Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Exploring Occupational and Health Behavioral Causes of Firefighter Obesity: A Qualitative Study
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 776–790, July 2013
How to Cite
Dobson, M., Choi, B., Schnall, P. L., Wigger, E., Garcia-Rivas, J., Israel, L. and Baker, D. B. (2013), Exploring Occupational and Health Behavioral Causes of Firefighter Obesity: A Qualitative Study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 776–790. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22151
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)/NIOSH. Grant Number: 1R21OH009911-01
- Center for Social Epidemiology (Marina Del Rey, CA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.