Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Exploring Occupational and Health Behavioral Causes of Firefighter Obesity: A Qualitative Study
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 776–790, July 2013
How to Cite
Dobson, M., Choi, B., Schnall, P. L., Wigger, E., Garcia-Rivas, J., Israel, L. and Baker, D. B. (2013), Exploring Occupational and Health Behavioral Causes of Firefighter Obesity: A Qualitative Study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 776–790. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22151
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)/NIOSH. Grant Number: 1R21OH009911-01
- Center for Social Epidemiology (Marina Del Rey, CA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.