Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Ischemic heart disease mortality and PM3.5 in a cohort of autoworkers†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 317–325, March 2013
How to Cite
Costello, S., Garcia, E., Hammond, S. K. and Eisen, E. A. (2013), Ischemic heart disease mortality and PM3.5 in a cohort of autoworkers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 317–325. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22152
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control/National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH008927
This article has been cited by:
- 1Incident ischemic heart disease and recent occupational exposure to particulate matter in an aluminum cohort, Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 2013,, , , , , , , , ,