Disclosure Statement: The authors of this study have no conflicting or competing interests regarding the results or conclusions outlined in the study described in this manuscript.
Carpal tunnel syndrome among ewe dairy farmers in Sardinia, Italy
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 889–896, August 2013
How to Cite
Rosecrance, J., Marras, T., Murgia, L., Tartaglia, R. and Baldasseroni, A. (2013), Carpal tunnel syndrome among ewe dairy farmers in Sardinia, Italy. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 889–896. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22153
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: CDC NIOSH 5U5O OH008085 and CDC NIOSH T42OH009229-04
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diagnostic Accuracy of Ultrasound Findings in Patients with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Journal of Medical Sciences(Faisalabad), 2015, 15, 2, 94, , , , , , , ,