Disclosure Statement: This work was supported by grant/cooperative agreement number 2460OH008483-08 from NIOSH. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NIOSH.
Multiple jobholder mortality patterns in Kentucky: An examination of occupational fatalities
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 881–888, August 2013
How to Cite
Bush, A. M., McKee, S. E. and Bunn, T. L. (2013), Multiple jobholder mortality patterns in Kentucky: An examination of occupational fatalities. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 881–888. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22156
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- NIOSH. Grant Number: 2460OH008483-08
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 5 U60 OH 00 8483-08
This article has been cited by:
- 1Differences in Time Use and Activity Patterns When Adding a Second Job: Implications for Health and Safety in the United States, American Journal of Public Health, 2014, 104, 8, 1488, , , , ,