No association between simian virus 40 and diffuse malignant mesothelioma of the pleura in Iranian patients: A molecular and epidemiologic case–control study of 60 patients
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1221–1225, October 2013
How to Cite
Mohammad-Taheri, Z., Nadji, S. A., Raisi, F., Mohammadi, F., Bahadori, M. and Mark, E. J. (2013), No association between simian virus 40 and diffuse malignant mesothelioma of the pleura in Iranian patients: A molecular and epidemiologic case–control study of 60 patients. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1221–1225. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22160
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.