Disclosure statement: This work was funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Aside from the federal government of the United States, the authors have no affiliation with an organization that to their knowledge has a direct interest in the subject matter or materials discussed.
Mortality Among Workers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 725–732, July 2013
How to Cite
Richardson, D. B., Wing, S., Keil, A. and Wolf, S. (2013), Mortality Among Workers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 725–732. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22164
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: R01 OH009471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.