Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests. This work was performed by Federal Government employees as part of their work; no non-governmental funding supported this work.
Letter To The Editor
Markers of upper airway inflammation associated with microbial exposure and symptoms in occupants of a water-damaged building
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 522–530, May 2013
How to Cite
Akpinar-Elci, M., White, S. K., Siegel, P. D., Park, J.-H., Visotcky, A., Kreiss, K. and Cox-Ganser, J. M. (2013), Markers of upper airway inflammation associated with microbial exposure and symptoms in occupants of a water-damaged building. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 522–530. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22165
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Mention of any company or product does not constitute endorsement by NIOSH.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Federal Government Employees
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.