Role of Authors: Mr. Niles had full access to all of the data in the study and takes full responsibility for the integrity of all the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Mr. Niles, Dr. Webber, and Dr. Prezant contributed to the origination of the study, analysis of data and drafting of the manuscript. Ms. Ye, Ms. Zeig-Owens, Ms. Glaser, and Ms. Weakley contributed to preparation and analysis of data, and editing the manuscript. Dr. Cohen and Dr. Hall provided statistical expertise, analysis of data and editing of the manuscript. Dr. Weiden, Dr. Aldrich, Dr. Kelly, Ms. Glass and Dr. Nolan, provided conceptual advice and edited the final manuscript.
The respiratory pyramid: From symptoms to disease in World Trade Center exposed firefighters
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 870–880, August 2013
How to Cite
Niles, J. K., Webber, M. P., Cohen, H. W., Hall, C. B., Zeig-Owens, R., Ye, F., Glaser, M. S., Weakley, J., Weiden, M. D., Aldrich, T. K., Nolan, A., Glass, L., Kelly, K. J. and Prezant, D. J. (2013), The respiratory pyramid: From symptoms to disease in World Trade Center exposed firefighters. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 870–880. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22171
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Numbers: 200-2011-39383, 200-2011-39378
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K23HL084191, K24A1080298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.