Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the statements, opinions or conclusions of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), or National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Promoting integrated approaches to reducing health inequities among low-income workers: Applying a social ecological framework
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Achieving Health Equity in the Workplace
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 539–556, May 2014
How to Cite
Baron, S. L., Beard, S., Davis, L. K., Delp, L., Forst, L., Kidd-Taylor, A., Liebman, A. K., Linnan, L., Punnett, L. and Welch, L. S. (2014), Promoting integrated approaches to reducing health inequities among low-income workers: Applying a social ecological framework. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 539–556. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22174
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.