Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Who Pays for Work-Related Traumatic Injuries? Payer Distribution in Washington State by Ethnicity, Injury Severity, and Year (1998–2008)
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 742–754, July 2013
How to Cite
Sears, J. M., Bowman, S. M., Adams, D. and Silverstein, B. A. (2013), Who Pays for Work-Related Traumatic Injuries? Payer Distribution in Washington State by Ethnicity, Injury Severity, and Year (1998–2008). Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 742–754. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22179
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: 1R03OH009883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.