Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Short, fine and WHO asbestos fibers in the lungs of quebec workers with an asbestos-related disease
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 1001–1014, September 2013
How to Cite
Adib, G., Labrèche, F., De Guire, L., Dion, C. and Dufresne, A. (2013), Short, fine and WHO asbestos fibers in the lungs of quebec workers with an asbestos-related disease. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1001–1014. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22180
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of INSPQ, IRSST, or Université de Montréal.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- French Agency for Food, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety (ANSES). Grant Number: 2008_CRD_28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.