Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Health care access and health care workforce for immigrant workers in the agriculture, forestry, and fisheries sector in the southeastern US
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 960–974, August 2013
How to Cite
Frank, A. L., Liebman, A. K., Ryder, B., Weir, M. and Arcury, T. A. (2013), Health care access and health care workforce for immigrant workers in the agriculture, forestry, and fisheries sector in the southeastern US. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 960–974. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22183
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R13-OH 009744
This article has been cited by:
- 1Safety and Health Hazard Observations in Hmong Farming Operations, Journal of Agromedicine, 2014, 19, 2, 130, , ,