None of the authors have affiliations with any organizations that to any author's knowledge have a direct interest, particularly a financial interest, in the subject matter or materials discussed.
More than training: Community-based participatory research to reduce injuries among hispanic construction workers
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 827–837, August 2013
How to Cite
Forst, L., Ahonen, E., Zanoni, J., Holloway-Beth, A., Oschner, M., Kimmel, L., Martino, C., Rodriguez, E., Kader, A., Ringholm, E. and Sokas, R. (2013), More than training: Community-based participatory research to reduce injuries among hispanic construction workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 827–837. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22187
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R18OH009574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.