Disclosure Statement: This research was supported by a Korea University Grant (K1324141). No financial or other relationships may lead to conflicts as regards the publication of this material.
Gain of employment and depressive symptoms among previously unemployed workers: A longitudinal cohort study in South Korea
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1245–1250, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-S., Muntaner, C., Kim, H., Jeon, C. Y. and Perry, M. J. (2013), Gain of employment and depressive symptoms among previously unemployed workers: A longitudinal cohort study in South Korea. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1245–1250. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22201
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Korea University. Grant Number: K1324141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.