Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Occupation held at the time of asthma symptom development
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1165–1173, October 2013
How to Cite
Knoeller, G. E., Mazurek, J. M. and Storey, E. (2013), Occupation held at the time of asthma symptom development. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1165–1173. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22203
†This article is an US Government work and, as such, in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Health Interview Survey Occupational Health Supplement
- National Center for Health Statistics (CDC)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|ajim22203-sm-0001-SupTab.doc||38K||TABLE S1. Examples of Occupations in Occupation Groups|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.