Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Female breast cancer in Lombardy, Italy (2002–2009): A case–control study on occupational risks
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 1051–1062, September 2013
How to Cite
Oddone, E., Edefonti, V., Scaburri, A., Vai, T., Crosignani, P. and Imbriani, M. (2013), Female breast cancer in Lombardy, Italy (2002–2009): A case–control study on occupational risks. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1051–1062. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22205
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- INAIL, Italian National Occupational Insurance Institute
- Italian Ministry of Education. Grant Number: INAIL 120 H 67
- Italian Ministry of Education. Grant Number: PRIN 2009 X84CBN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.