Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
A job-exposure matrix for research and surveillance of occupational health and safety in Spanish workers: MatEmESp
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1226–1238, October 2013
How to Cite
García, A. M., González-Galarzo, M. C., Kauppinen, T., Delclos, G. L. and Benavides, F. G. (2013), A job-exposure matrix for research and surveillance of occupational health and safety in Spanish workers: MatEmESp. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1226–1238. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22213
Authors' contributions: A.M.G. is the guarantor of the study. She developed the first study protocol, guided the field work, and wrote the first draft of the manuscript. M.C.G.G. participated in the estimations and collection of data and coordinated all the field work. T.K., G.L.D., and F.G.B. collaborated intellectually to the study design and conduction. All the authors made substantial contributions to the manuscript and all of them approved the submitted version.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI081496
- Consellería de Sanitat de la Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: 066/2009
- Instituto Nacional de Seguridad e Higiene en el Trabajo, and Fundación Prevent
Vol. 57, Issue 4, 492, Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.