The authors wish to express their thanks to Dr. Sukhminder Osahan for his careful review of the manuscript, to Drs. Carolyn Greene and James Hadler for their thoughtful review and editing, and to Ms. Margaret Millstone and Ms. Rhoda Schlamm for their precise editing.
Comorbid persistent lower respiratory symptoms and posttraumatic stress disorder 5–6 years post-9/11 in responders enrolled in the World Trade Center Health Registry
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 1251–1261, November 2013
How to Cite
Friedman, S. M., Farfel, M. R., Maslow, C. B., Cone, J. E., Brackbill, R. M. and Stellman, S. D. (2013), Comorbid persistent lower respiratory symptoms and posttraumatic stress disorder 5–6 years post-9/11 in responders enrolled in the World Trade Center Health Registry. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 1251–1261. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22217
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- CDC-NIOSH. Grant Numbers: 2U50OH009739, 1U50OH009739
- CDC-ATSDR. Grant Number: U50/ATU272750
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC DOHMH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.