Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Workplace injustice and self-reported disease and absenteeism in South Korea
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Min, J.-Y., Park, S.-G., Kim, S.-S. and Min, K.-B. (2014), Workplace injustice and self-reported disease and absenteeism in South Korea. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22233
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A3017058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.