Conflict of interest statement: Salvador Moncada, as a first Author of this article, firmly declares that no one of Authors has stated any conflict of interest of any kind.
The copenhagen psychosocial questionnaire II (COPSOQ II) in Spain—A tool for psychosocial risk assessment at the workplace
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 97–107, January 2014
How to Cite
Moncada, S., Utzet, M., Molinero, E., Llorens, C., Moreno, N., Galtés, A. and Navarro, A. (2014), The copenhagen psychosocial questionnaire II (COPSOQ II) in Spain—A tool for psychosocial risk assessment at the workplace. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 97–107. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22238
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Fundaciónpara la Prevención de RiesgosLaborales
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.