The work was performed at Occupational Health Unit, Sant'Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, University of Bologna, Italy.
Bilateral hearing loss after dichloromethane poisoning: A case report
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 254–257, February 2014
How to Cite
Bonfiglioli, R., Carnevali, L., Di Lello, M. and Violante, F. S. (2014), Bilateral hearing loss after dichloromethane poisoning: A case report. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 254–257. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22257
R.B. drafted the manuscript. L.C., M.D.L., F.S.V. contributed to and discussed the manuscript. All authors have read and approved the manuscript. There are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.