Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Roles of age, length of service and job in work-related injury: A prospective study of 63,620 person-years in female workers
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 172–183, February 2014
How to Cite
Chau, N., Dehaene, D., Benamghar, L., Bourgkard, E., Mur, J.-M., Touron, C. and Wild, P. (2014), Roles of age, length of service and job in work-related injury: A prospective study of 63,620 person-years in female workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 172–183. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22259
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.