Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Diseases attributable to asbestos exposure: Years of potential life lost, United States, 1999–2010
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 38–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Bang, K. M., Mazurek, J. M., Wood, J. M. and Hendricks, S. A. (2014), Diseases attributable to asbestos exposure: Years of potential life lost, United States, 1999–2010. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 38–48. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22261
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.